Smoothboard has been developed continuously since 2008 with the mission to enhance presentations and lessons. Today, Smoothboard has grown into a trusted and indispensible tool that is used in thousands of classrooms all around the world.
The new Smoothboard for Mac software will be an excellent presentation tool for Mac OS X users. Smoothboard for Mac turns any flat screen surface into an interactive whiteboard with just a Wiimote and IR Pen. Many thanks to Uwe and Johnny Lee for their work made the Smoothboard for Mac software possible.
Smoothboard Tech is a registered business in Singapore that provides technical and sales support for all Smoothboard users while actively researching and developing new enhancements for Smoothboard. We strive to ensure customer satisfaction by providing quality software and excellent support.
We certainly appreciate your continuous support and invaluable feedback. Please feel free to contact us via our contact form for queries regarding partnerships.
(Singapore Reg. No.: 53154267W)
Mac OS X Mountain Lion (10.8), Mavericks (10.9), Yosemite (10.10) – Latest
Compatible with Wii Remote Plus (Nintendo RVL-CNT-01-TR)
Version: 1.0 Build 1020
Troubleshoot: If there is an error, “… is damaged and can’t be open”
- Java is required. Install this specific Java version from http://support.apple.com/kb/DL1572
- Configure Mac OS X to Allow applications downloaded from: Anywhere under System Preferences->Security & Privacy
Note: May have wiimote connection issues in El Capitan (10.11)
Mac OS X Snow Leopard (10.6) & Lion (10.7)
Mac OS X Leopard (10.5.8)
- A Mac computer with a bluetooth adaptor (Most laptops have built-in bluetooth chipsets)
- An infrared pen. You can build the pen yourself or get a pre-made one from our partners as listed on our Reseller page
- A Wiimote
- A flat surface display (projected screen or flat panel)
- Mac OS X Mountain Lion (Mac OS 10.8)
- Mac OS X Lion (Mac OS 10.7)
- Mac OS X Snow Leopard (Mac OS 10.6)
- Mac OS X Leopard (Mac OS 10.5.8)
- Java 6_021 and above – Download from http://support.apple.com/kb/DL1359
|Turn your screen into an interactive whiteboard with just a Wiimote and IR pen
Smoothboard will automatically connect your Wiimote!
|Present your lessons and ideas with Smoothboard’s built-in annotation feature.
Snapshots can be saved and retrieved easily.
|Annotate on top of any window with the Pen and Highlighter tool.
Shapes can also be used to enhance your presentation.
Quick access to the built-in annotation tools with the Floating Toolbar such as Pen, Highlighter, Eraser, and Undo/Redo.
Change backgrounds and take Snapshots of the whole screen or a specific region with the Screen Tools.
Quick drawings with built-in shapes.
Outside Screen Toggles allow changing of slides and scrolling long documents right at the screen.
Annotation Mode specially for annotating on top of PowerPoint and Keynote slideshows.
Automatically find and connect your Wiimote with the SmoothConnect component.
Take a look at the Smoothboard for Mac User Guide for more details.